Great News!! Target is NOW Price Matching Online Competitors!!! Here are some of the NEW details…
If you buy a qualifying item at a Target store then find the identical item for less in the following week’s Target weekly ad or within seven days at Target.com, Amazon.com, Walmart.com, BestBuy.com, ToysRUs.com, BabiesRUs.com or in a competitor’s local printed ad, we’ll match the price. Price match may be requested at Guest Services prior to your purchase with proof of current lower price or by bringing in your original Target store receipt and proof of the current lower price.
Price Match Guarantee: the details:
- The item must be the identical item, brand name, size, weight, color, quantity and model number.
- Limit of one competitor online price match per identical item, per guest.
- Price must be valid at the time the price match is requested.
- Retail price must be shown on the website or print ad. Online prices will be validated by a Target team member.
- Competitor online items must be in stock at the time a price match is requested.
- Competitor catalogs can be matched as long as the catalog displays a current date, retail price and meets all other competitor ad match qualifications.
- If item is not available in a Target store, a rain check will not be issued to match the online price or competitor’s print ad.
- We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.
Go HERE for more details…
See Dollar Tree’s Coupon Policy HERE. Recently, they updated their coupon policy. I’ve included the big changes that include…
- Coupons for free items are only accepted if a purchase is required to get one free (for example, Buy One Get One Free offers).
- We accept up to two (2) Internet Coupons per household per day.
So you can actually now take advantage of B1G1 FREE coupons! On the other hand, you can only use 2 internet coupons there per day
I completely missed this update, but for those of you Walmart shoppers, here’s an update….
As of 9/1/12, Walmart has apparently made procedural coupon policy changes (although it’s not posted online)…
Walmart Coupon Policy Changes:
1. All Walmart Register systems were updated to accept the GS1 Date bar Codes that mostcoupons have switched to and all eventually will go to.
2. All coupons must be scanned on the flatbed scanners, the handheld scanners are not supposed to be used any longer.
3. The coupon must scan (not a new change) . Cashiers/CSM’s or Managers are not allowed to override or manually enter coupons.
4. If a coupon does not scan they are instructed to return the coupon to you. This applies toPrintable Coupons and newspaper insert coupons.
(Thanks Janet & iheartthemart)
There’s an update to CVS’s Coupon Policy, most notably…
CVS/pharmacy will NOT accept third party manufacturers’ coupons with another retailer’s logo
*Regardless if it says “redeemable at” or “available at”, they will no longer accept these printable manufacturer’s coupons due to the logo print/wording.
(Thanks Moolasaving Mom)
See Dollar Tree’s Coupon Policy HERE. We don’t post from Dollar Tree but now that they accept coupons, we’ll be on the lookout for some great deals!
DOLLAR TREE WILL ACCEPT COUPONS IN STORES BEGINNING SUNDAY, AUGUST 26, 2012!!
- Only original and intact manufacturers’ coupons will be accepted. Retailer-specific coupons will not be accepted.
- Coupons are void if copied, scanned, or if they have been altered in any way.
- Only two (2) print-at-home Internet coupons may be redeemed per transaction.
- We are unable to accept coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements or where the amount for the product is blank.
- Coupons can only be used in stores and must be presented at time of purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified and are subject to the terms listed (e.g. expiration date, size, limitations, quantity, etc.).
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
- Only one (1) manufacturer’s coupon will be accepted per item.
- Management has the right to refuse any coupon or otherwise limit quantities.
Target has just updated their coupon policy and there are a couple of changes that you need to be aware of!!
1. Limit of 4 identical coupons per household, per day (unless otherwise noted on coupon)
so in other words if your coupon has wording on it that limits you to using less, you cannot use 4
2. Returns of items purchased using Manufacturer coupons may receive coupon value returned in the form of a Target GiftCard. So for example, if you buy a Bottle of Pantene Shampoo for $3.49 and use a $1/1 Manufacturer’s Coupon on it and decide to return it. You may only get $2.49 refunded to you, and $1 will be put on a Target Gift Card. (Note- The value of a Target Coupon used is never refunded).
3. We reserve the right to accept, refuse or limit the use of any coupon.
4. We do not accept Canadian coupons in our US stores.
So, make note of this change in the policy and print the new policy and keep it with you when you shop!