I received product samples for review purposes only. Disclaimer here.
SYNOPSIS: Get ready to howl with laughter in this all-new family comedy starring America’s favorite St. Bernard, the one and only Beethoven!
After a doggone disaster of a movie shoot, the big-hearted pooch and his trainer, Eddie (Jonathan Silverman, Beethoven’s Big Break),are heading home when they get stranded in a small coastal village. When Beethoven befriends a local boy (Bretton Manley, Ted), he helps him find a pirate map to lost treasure and together they em-bark on an adventure that brings the whole town together.
Co-starring Morgan Fairchild (Flamingo Road), Kristy Swanson (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), and Jeffrey Combs (Re-Animator), it’s a heartwarming “tail” about finding fun wherever your nose leads you.
Produced by Universal 1440 Entertainment, the production arm of Universal Studios Home Entertainment, Beethoven’s Treasure Tail debuts on Digital HD on October 14, 2014, and on DVD and Blu-rayTM Combo Pack with DVD, Digital HD & Ultraviolet on October 28, 2014.
The Blu-rayTM Combo Pack includes a Blu-rayTM, DVD and DIGITAL HD with UltravioletTM.
• Blu-rayTM unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring 6X the picture resolution of DVD and theater-quality surround sound.
• DVD offers the flexibility and convenience of playing movies in more places, both at home and away.
• DIGITAL HD with UltravioletTM lets fans watch movies anywhere on their favorite devices. Users can instantly stream or download.
Check out the following activity sheets for the kiddos HERE and HERE!
1 lucky reader will win a Blu-ra combo pack of Beethoven’s Treasure Tail!
WAYS TO ENTER:
1. Follow King-Size Savings email via email and leave a comment on this post letting me know that you are a fan.
2. Like King-Size Savings on Facebook and leave a comment on this post letting me know that you are a fan.
3. Follow King-Size Savings on Twitter and leave a comment on this post letting me know that you are a follower.
4. Follow King-Size Savings on Pinterest and leave a comment on this post letting me know that you are a follower.
This giveaway ends Friday, October 31, 2014 at 10:00pm CST.
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this post. I received a copy of the DVD as a Fox Home Entertainment Insider for review purposes only. The opinions in this post are my own honest opinions and were in no way affected by having received these items. Winner must be 18 years or older. I’ll use Random.org to select the winner. US only. The winner will be notified via email and must respond within 48 hours to claim the prize. Disclaimer here.