YOU GUYS ROCK!!! We asked for you to send in your SUPER TRIPLE scores and you RESPONDED!! You all kicked off 2014 right and SCORED BIG with the SUPER TRIPLES!!! The deals were awesome and the pictures show it!!!
~Here are the links to our readers who sent in pics~
- Reader Deal Finds: Erika’s SUPER Savings!!!
- Reader Deal Finds: Jennifer’s Schnucks AND Dierbergs HAULS!!!
- Reader Deal Finds: Check Out Laura’s Schnucks Haul for under $15!
- Reader Deal Finds: Marietta’s Super Triple Score for just $16.55!
- Reader Deal Finds: Melissa’s SWEET Schnucks SCORE for just $.15!!!
- Reader Deal Finds: Amber’s Dierbergs and Schnucks Triple Scores!
- Reader Deal Finds: Kyles’ Super Triple Score at Schnucks
- Reader Deal Finds: Christine’s $3.57 Dierbergs SWEEP!!!
- Reader Deal Finds: Angie’s FREE Schnucks HAULS!!!
- Reader Deal Finds: Check Out Megan’s Dierbergs $3.29 SCORE!!
Just to make SUPER Doubles/Triples a little easier, I’m including an example of how I keep myself organized…I cooked this baby up quickly so if you see something I need to add that would be helpful, let me know! Also, if you’d like a printable version, I can post that too! Anyhoo— I make my lists in Excel to keep myself on track with my coupon totals, deals and gives me an idea of what my final totals should be per transaction!
The SUPER Savings with King-Size Savings Sheet shows (1) potential transaction and lists all of the information needed for each deal. I include how many I’m going to buy, the out-of-pocket costs per item(s), how many coupons are to be used and most importantly, what my end total should be! The printable grocery list on our site is good, but for super triples or even doubles… deals can get a bit tricky (as you already know). HOPE THIS HELPS!
**UPDATE**- Click HERE for the printable version of the worksheet!
Hopefully you got the chance to freshen up on your Coupon Basics by checking out our Couponing 101 Series, as well as our Stockpiling Tips post for some helpful tips to keep you organized and successful during the week… AND we were able to take advantage of some HUGE and HEALTHY deals which made for a great addition to our Couponing 101 Series: Couponing Basics- You CAN Buy Healthy on a Budget…Here’s HOW!